The Best Yoga Channels on Youtube

The 3 Week Diet
Hi today I want to share with you one of my passions: doing YOGA! I love doing yoga. I do it every day, for at least 30 minutes. I do it at home, and all I know so far is by following and doing some great Yoga videos in Youtube. Here are my Top 5 Yoga channels:

5. Yoga by Candance: She is great! Her channel include lots of videos, that target it diferent body parts, Also she include 15 minutes workout and meditation. Beginners you can start with her!

4. Yoga with Tim: On this channel you'll find yoga classes for all levels. His yoga workouts are really great!


3. Body by Yoga: He is really intense but very good workouts. I love specially his Upper 

body Yoga workout is really tough but it is worth it. He has yoga videos for beginners but 

her workouts are tough and effective.





2. Five Parks Yoga: I lover her classes specially the Deep Stretch Yoga Classes, they are really challenging but they are so worth it. I really enjoy doing her videos, they are always record it outside so you have an amazing view also.

And without ANY doubts my # 1?

The 3 Week Diet

1. Ali Kamenova: She is GREAT, but she is not for beginner´s, she is tough but her yoga workouts really are the best I have found! I love to do them, they are energetic, full of surprises, and you see FAST results. She call her workouts Coffee Cups, because she really will help you increase your metabolism and your energy! One workout with her and you feel your whole body work.

There are lots more! But after almost 2 years doing yoga these are my favorite channels. From Monday to Friday I do Yoga for at least 30 minutes and then I make a walk workout for 25-30 minutes. Saturday and Sunday I rest!

If you want more information, tips and more subscribe to my blog and to my newsletter:




Email: *
First Name: *

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Jennifer Aniston´s Yoga Workout!

If You Do Not (DO) Yoga at Home NOW You Will Hate Yourself Later

The 2 Week Diet: Complete Overview